For once, I'm at a loss for words! I don't know how to begin to thank all of you for your kind Birthday wishes and the wonderful memories you shared yesterday! And a special "shout out" to Larry Floyd, who left a comment and photoshopped my baby pic to make me a little more recognizable! Love it!!!
Steve Whitmire is leaving his role as the voice of Kermit the Frog after 27 years.
- He's leaving for health reasons... Apparently he's got a Frog in his throat.
A Trillion ton iceberg... bigger than the State of Delaware... has snapped off the Antarctic ice shelf.
- The NY Times blames the break on "Global Warming and Donald Trump Jr.'s Collusion with the Russian Government".
A lost dog made its way home to it's family after spending 9 months in the Idaho mountains.
- No word yet on who will voice the dog in the Disney movie.
An Internal Medicine study found that drinking more coffee leads to a longer life.
- Your life isn't actually longer... it's just that you're awake for a lot more of it.
On this day in 1543, England's King Henry VIII married his sixth and final wife, Catherine Parr, who outlived him.
- She was going to remarry after Henry kicked the bucket, but decided to quit while she was ahead... and still had one.
Have a great day, thank you again, and I'll see you back here Thursday!