A Mastiff named Martha has been crowned the World’s Ugliest Dog of 2017.
- She celebrated in the traditional way... barking, wagging her tail and rubbing her butt across the carpet. (Personally I think she's kind of a looker!)
Speaking of dogs... Kim Jong Un ghost-wrote an Op-Ed piece comparing Donald Trump to Hitler.
- Well isn't that the Pot-Bellied-Dictator calling the Kettle black.
A Broadway adaptation of George Orwell's "1984" is causing anti-Trump audience members to "faint, throw up and scream".
- The last time a Broadway show had that effect was when Michael Moore starred in "Oh! Calcutta!"
President Trump called out the New York Times - again - for being "Liars" and writing more "Fake News" when they claimed he doesn't understand the Senate's health care bill.
- I don't think ANYONE understands the Senate's health care bill... including the Senate.
If cash-strapped Illinois doesn't approve a new budget by Friday, the State will suspend the sales of Powerball and Mega Millions lottery tix because they can't afford the payouts.
- And just like that, millions of people's "Retirement Plans" may go out the window.
Long walks are known to improve moods and reduce anxiety, but the benefits are enhanced if the walks take place outdoors instead of in a gym, according to a new study out of Austria.
- So the Von Trapp kids wouldn't have looked nearly as happy escaping from Austria if they'd been singing "Climb Every Mountain" on a treadmill.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!