I hope everyone had a terrific Father's Day! I had a great day with Gail, our 6 girls, their husbands and the grandkids. My daughter Julie's 5 year old son Brayden entertained us all by asking our Amazon Echo "Alexa" approximately a million questions including, "Alexa, who is Scooby Doo's best friend?" and "Alexa, what time is it on Mars?". I had to shut him down when he asked "Alexa... How old is my Grandpa?".
The Cosby Case ended in a mistrial over the weekend after the Jury said they were hopelessly deadlocked.
- A happy Cosby said he was looking forward to getting his first good night's sleep in a long time. You know... the kind of night's sleep his dates got.
An AmeriSleep survey found that the secret to happiness is getting exactly 7 hours and 6 minutes of sleep a night.
- Great... now I'm gonna be up all night worrying that I'll wake up at the 7 hour and 5 minute mark.
Courts across the country have begun allowing children to have 3 legal parents - for instance a Lesbian couple where one of the women is impregnated with the genetic material of a male friend.
- And just like that... Ancestry.com exploded.
Dennis Rodman is selling T-Shirts emblazoned with the words "Ambassador Rodman" so he can "save the world". The t-shirts costs $24.99.
- They come in Small, Medium, Large, and Kim Jong Un-Fat.
"Captain Underpants" had a huge opening weekend at the Box Office.
- Just to be clear... "Captain Underpants" is a kids movie, NOT Anthony Weiner's latest Twitter name.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!