Clint Eastwood says the world has "lost it's sense of humor" and that "Dirty Harry" couldn't be made today because it would be considered un-PC by the "kiss-ass generation".
- Feel free to criticize Clint's point of view... if you're feeling lucky, punk.
Bob Segar has added a second show in Detroit... He'll play The Palace on September 23rd.
- At 72, "Night Moves" now tells the story of how many times Bob gets up during the night to try to go to the bathroom.
In other music news, 71 year old Cher performed at the Billboard Music Awards last night wearing a see through silver gown and pasties over her lady bits.
- Two boobs haven't hit the stage that fast since Adam Sandler and Carrot Top went on tour together.
After 146 years, Ringling Brothers Barnum & Bailey Circus has folded up it's tents after giving it's final performance over the weekend.
- Lucky for them, all of the clowns have already landed jobs in Washington, D.C.
- In a related story, Uber just introduced a fleet of miniature cars that can carry up to 20 people at once.
Anthony Weiner broke down in tears in a NYC courtroom after pleading guilty to sexting a minor.
- But he cheered right up after texting the court reporter a selfie of "Defense Exhibit A"
Meanwhile his wife Huma Abedin has filed for divorce.
- It's about time. She must be a charter member of The Procrastinator's Club.
Nathan's has recalled 200,000 pounds of packaged hot dogs after bits of metal were found in the franks.
- To be honest, the bits of metal are the healthiest ingredients in them.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!