The Hollywood Wax Museum in Branson, Missouri is taking enough heat to melt it's exhibits for featuring wax figures of celebrities that visitors say are so bad, they're unrecognizable.
- Kind of like Cher in real life.
- BTW... That pic above is supposed to be of Leo DiCaprio and Kate Winslet in "Titanic"? REALLY???
A group of women in California dressed as Witches, danced around a cauldron and tried to put a hex on Donald Trump.
- This is what happens when Barbra Streisand invites her girlfriends over for a glass of wine.
- It was basically like an episode of "The View", but everybody wore a pointy black hat.
A new survey found that Millennials ranked Instagram as the most narcissistic form of social media.
- And to show their disdain for it, they flooded Instagram with thousands of "unhappy face" selfies.
Alec Baldwin says he's going to retire his ratings-grabbing impersonation of Donald Trump on SNL when the show's season ends in May.
- In other words, Alec wants a raise.
Jerry Jones, owner of the Dallas Cowboys, is calling for an end to league rules against players smoking pot.
- Should be fun watching the smoke rise every time the players go into the huddle.
A major survey found that 63% of people over the age of 70 are happier than at any other point in their lives.
- Women credit the "Joys of being a grandparent" while the Men gave credit to "A Little Blue Pill".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!