Welcome to a new week...new "news"... and a brand new Podcast. First, the stories of the day...
Over the weekend, President Trump sent out a Tweet accusing President Obama of ordering wiretaps of the phones at Trump Tower during the campaign.
- Vladimir Putin says it's not true, because he was wiretapping Obama and never heard him eavesdropping on Trump.
- Obama Administration officials are also denying it, claiming the President was way to busy golfing to do something like that.
A Los Angeles man recently spent $50,000 on plastic surgery in an effort to look like a genderless alien.
- In other words... There's a new Cher impersonator in L.A.
- He could have saved a boatload of money by buying a Star Trek Costume on e-Bay for $39.99.
Pope Francis says people should carry the Bible everywhere and treat it as if it were a Smartphone.
- This gives a whole new meaning to "Answer the Calling".
A man in Texas has been arrested after being caught on camera by a neighbor trying to have sex with a fence.
- Say what you will, the way things are today, it's just nice to see someone actually "on the fence" in this country instead of being on one side or the other.
And, as a Monday Bonus... Podcast #214. In this week's "Pod-i-sode", Jackie and I recap the 30th Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon. We raised $1.3 Million thanks to all of you who donated! We also reveal how I single-handedly caused Jackie a HUGE morning radio job in NYC without even knowing it... plus she explains the most embarrassing moment EVER in her radio career. And speaking of embarrassing moments - "The Oscar goes to..."
So give Podcast #214 a listen (Warren Beatty recently announced that it's a real winner!), have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!