SPRING HAS SPRUNG!!! The Grass is Riz!!!!! I wonder wear my Speedo Is!!!!! (That'll be the day...)
The President of Uber quit saying that his vision for the company clashes with Uber's practices.
- He had to give back his company car... so I have no idea how the guy got home.
FBI Director James Comey is giving a televised press conference today to address allegations of Russian interference in the U.S. Election, and also Trump's claim that Obama wiretapped his phones.
- I haven't been this excited about a TV Show since last week's episode of "Say Yes To The Dress!"
The Secret Service continues to look for a laptop that was stolen from one of their cars on Friday.
- The computer allegedly contains Top Secret Intel like the agents NCAA Bracket. (Speaking of that... Michigan wins Round 2. MSU knocked out).
Meanwhile, The FBI has located Tom Brady's Super Bowl Jersey in a foreign country six weeks after it was stolen from his locker by someone "posing as an international journalist".
- America's Top Ten Most Wanted Criminals are still roaming the streets, but I think we can all sleep better knowing Tom has his Jersey back.
A British study found that Global Warming may be shrinking the size of mammals.
- Didn't we all learn on Seinfeld that it's Cold NOT Warmth that causes Shrinkage???
Hungarian scientists have developed a 5-minute test to determine if someone is addicted to porn.
- 5 minutes? That doesn't even give you enough time to figure out the plot.
Google is altering its search criteria to better identify content that is factually incorrect or misleading.
- The guy in charge of weeding out the "Fake News" is a Mr. Brian Williams of NBC.
According to a new study, Millennials are having less sex than their parents did at their age.
- And their parents are now having less sex, because their Millennial kids are still living at home.
RIP Chuck Berry... The legendary Rock & Roll pioneer has died at the age of 90 after a career than spanned decades and gave us hits including "Maybelline", "Johnny B. Goode", "No Particular Place to Go" and "My Ding-a-Ling". (Chuck is probably up there Ringing the Ding-A-Ling Bell trying to get through the Heavenly Gates right now.)
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!