MSNBC's Rachel Maddow made a huge deal last night out of the fact that she had exclusively obtained Donald Trump's tax return. It turned out to be from 2005 and showed thatTrump paid a tax rate of 25%... giving the IRS $38 Million on earnings of $150 Million... a higher rate than MSNBC paid (24%). President Obama paid 19%, and Bernie Sanders 13%.
- Rachel Maddow addressed the gaffe this morning at a media breakfast where she ate toast and the egg off her face.
On the other side of the Pond, Prince William left wife Kate Middleton and the kids at home for a weekend of dancing and partying with super models at a London nightclub.
- William waved off rumors that he was straying. Then again, he might just have been waving out of Royal habit.
A decades-long study found that people who have children live at least 2 years longer than their childless counterparts.
- This means Angelina Jolie is gonna live forever.
Despite having her fashion line dropped by major retailers like Nordstrom, Ivanka Trump has seen a dramatic spike in sales of her clothes and shoes.
- In a related story, "The Hillary Clinton Pantsuit Collection" barely has a leg to stand on.
The London Daily Mail is reporting that Kim Kardashian and her husband Kanye West went to a movie together.
- A film crew was sent along to make a documentary about the date called "Really Dumb and Seriously Dumber".
A new study found that the best way to battle depression is to stay away from negative thoughts.
- Put another way: Deactivate your Facebook account.
The National Enquirer is reporting that Marilyn Monroe once had a one-night-stand with actress Joan Crawford that ended in an epic feud.
Apparently Joan got mad when Marilyn broke it off saying, "Gentlewomen Prefer Blondes".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!