Queen Elizabeth marked 65 years on the throne yesterday.
- And she celebrated by declaring it "National Preparation H Day".
President Trump reportedly left his own Super Bowl Party early and didn't see the Patriots win with their epic comeback.
- A similar thing happened to Hillary Clinton when she went to bed early on Election Night.
Hawaii is considering a bill that would legalize Prostitution.
- I thought those lei's they give everyone when they get off the plane were Complimentary.
A group at the University of Central Florida has organized a "Fight Club" designed to teach liberal students how to beat up Republicans on campus.
- But participants still go home on the weekends to have Mom do their laundry.
A new study found that Meditation is more effective than prescription drugs at treating anxiety.
- But most people can't relax enough to meditate unless they pop a Xanax.
Showbiz insiders say Lady Gaga's Super Bowl performance has reignited her career.
- Awesome! So now she can trade her Sirloin dress in for one made from Filet Mignon!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!