It's Fat Tuesday! Which means Chris Christie will be headed to the White House for his weekly meeting with President Trump.
Price Waterhouse Cooper has taken full responsibility for handing Warren Beatty the wrong envelope at the Oscars which led to him announcing the wrong movie as "Picture of the Year".
- But the Democrats still think it was the Russians.
President Trump will address Congress for the first time ever tonight in a Prime Time speech.
- He'll speak from 9 to 10pm... and at 10:01 he'll start Tweeting about how great his speech was.
The Oxford English Dictionary announced that they are adding the words "Cat Lady", "Drunk Text" and "Sausage Party" to it's newest edition.
- If you take all three of them together... it sounds like the plot of a new Reality Show.
North Korea used anti-aircraft guns to execute 5 senior Military officials for allegedly turning in false reports. Meanwhile South Korea says Kim Jong Un was the one who ordered his brother's murder.
- Sounds like somebody's going through another growth spurt.
More than 23 million people watched the Daytona 500 on Sunday.
- Everything went well up until the moment Warren Beatty announced the wrong driver's name as the Winner.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!