Matt Lauer has been fired by NBC's Today Show after a staffer came forward claiming the $25 Million a year longtime host had sexually assaulted her during the 2016 Rio Olympics... and they don't believe it's a one-time incident.
- Finally an answer to the question "Where In The World Is Matt Lauer?". He's in the Unemployment Line.
Meanwhile a male staffer who used to work for John Conyers says almost everyone who worked for Conyers saw him in his underwear.
- The man's name is Bob Weiner. Seriously. Bob Weiner. You can't make this stuff up.
The President of the Navajo Nation said it was culturally insensitive for President Trump to call Elizabeth Warren "Pocahontas" during a ceremony honoring Native Americans.
- Trump immediately Tweeted: "I meant NO offense! Honest Injun!"
Pamela Anderson sent Kim Kardashian a Faux fur coat for Christmas along with a litter begging Kim to stop wearing fur.
- Most people don't care what Kim wears... as long as she wears SOMETHING.
Troubled Mexican restaurant chain Chipotle is looking to hire a new CEO.
- Interested applicants must have a BA, MBA, PhD and an E. Coli.
- The current CEO is stepping down "due to health reasons". Apparently he's been eating at his own restaurant.
A British company has developed a "Smart Condom" that will record data from your performance and give you a rating.
- If the man's results are announced by Siri... It would be the new high tech version of a "Threesome".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!