Melania Trump was lambasted by the anti-Trump social media for wearing Timberland Boots while visiting Hurricane ravaged Puerto Rico.
- Usually, when there a ruckus over "Boots on the Ground" it involves some sort of Military action.
Secretary of State Rex Tillerson went on TV yesterday to address claims that he called Prez. Trump a "Moron". He would only say that he wouldn't engage in such "petty nonsense".
- In other words, Yep. He called Trump a Moron.
All 5 living former US Presidents will get together for a Hurricane Relief Concert later this month.
- Jimmy Carter will talk about all the Habitat for Humanity well-constructed houses he's built ... and Bill Clinton will talk about all the well-Built broads he's bagged.
The ancient tomb of St. Nicholas (Santa Claus) has been discovered underneath a city in Turkey.
- Santa was discovered in a fireplace, beneath a chimney where the stockings had been hung with care.
A couple in Saline are back on the job - side by side - after tying the knot inside the Walmart where they both work.
- They said the wedding was "perfect" right up until the moment the groom's Uncle got drunk and caused a "Clean up in Aisle 5".
68-year-old George Foreman has challenged 65-year-old Steven Seagal to a 10 round boxing match.
- I'm betting Foreman is going to take a Grilling.
The New England Patriots just bought their very own team plane, a Boeing 767.
- Just to be safe, they hired a security guy to make sure the plane's tires are never deflated.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!