The President of Turkmenistan gave Vladimir Putin a puppy for his 65th Birthday.
- It's an adorable little KGBeagle.
After his impromtu Anti-Trump rap on the Hip Hop Awards Tuesday night, fans are urging Eminem to run against Kid Rock for the US Senate seat held by Debbie Stabenow.
- Eminem's campaign slogan would reportedly be "&^$@*&^ Change You Can #$@*&%^ Believe In".
The Boy Scouts of America announced that they will start allowing girls to join their troops.
- I'm serious. On my honor!
- Only a few girls have signed up so far, but the boys are really hoping for S'more.
When asked if she'd give back the campaign donations she got from disgraced Movie Mogul Harvey Weinstein, Hillary Clinton said she would "donate the money to charity".
- And just like that "The Clinton Foundation" comes into another boatload of cash.
Alec Baldwin threw his Big Gulp on the street and tried to get a man to get out of his car and fight him in NYC yesterday after the man's driving apparently annoyed him.
- I can't wait to see the skit about it on Saturday Night Live! (Yeah, right!)
Researchers say that most men find "Bromances" - their close friendships with male friends - more emotionally satisfying than the relationships with their wives or girlfriends.
- But when they fight, the make-up sex is really awkward.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!