NBC insiders say the third hour of the "Today" show will be replaced with a show hosted by ex-Fox News star Megyn Kelly next Fall, followed by Hoda and Kathy Lee.
- Megyn will be "Fair & Balanced" and then Hoda and Kathy Lee will be "Drunk & Unsteady".
Sunday night a 23 year old Dental student from France won the Miss Universe Crown.
- It's a temporary crown... she'll have to wait six weeks for the permanent one to be put on.
Over ten million people have Retweeted Kim Kardashian's Tweet of a chart that disputed Donald Trump's temporary ban on Immigration.
- If you're relying on Kim Kardashian for your foreign policy info... I'm thinking maybe YOU should be deported.
Ashton Kutcher opened Sunday night's SAG Awards by sharply criticizing President Trump's Immigration policy.
- And after the show, he called Melania and asked if she was looking for a "Boy-Toy".
Starbucks announced plans to hire 10,000 refugees over the next five years.
- It's every refugees dream... escape a war-torn nation so you can sell $7 cups of coffee to rich Americans.
An American Heart Association study found that depression is just as damaging to our heart as high cholesterol.
- They added that the Worst thing for your heart is reading your friends political posts on Facebook.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!