I was on the internet yesterday and saw the teaser headline, 'Get JFK's Favorite Breakfast Recipe'.
- Guessing all the ingredients are easy enough to find except the 'pinch of Marilyn Monroe'.
President Obama's last minute pardon of Chelsea Manning, the former Army Intel Specialist who gave 700,000 classified documents to WikiLeaks has Washington up in arms. Btw... Chelsea (a transgender woman) was Bradley when he/she was convicted.
- Both Republicans & Democrats are calling Manning "A traitor... a real Bernadine Arnold".
When more than 50 top Democrats said they won't attend Friday's Inauguration, Trump responded by asking for their tickets saying, "We'll need them!"
- There haven't been this many tickets up for grabs since William Hung's "She Bangs" Tour.
A new Australian reality show features complete strangers getting into bed together in hopes of finding love.
- We already have a show like that in America... it's call "The Bachelor".
According to a Traffic Study, more Pedestrians are killed in Florida than in any other State.
- That's because all the elderly drivers think the "Ped Xing" signs are advertisements for overnight shipping.
The NBA is considering shortening the length of games because Millennials have such short attention spans.
- Why not just start the game with the teams tied up with two minutes to go? That's how it usually happens anyway.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!