Today marks the 50th Anniversary of the television debut of "Star Trek".
- Trekkies everywhere are celebrating by continuing to "Live Long and Prosper" in their parents basement.
- To fans, "Going where no man has gone before" means "out on a date".
Hillary Clinton said that there is evidence that ISIS wants Donald Trump to win the Presidency.
- Apparently she saw a satellite photo of a "Trump/Pence 2016" sign in the sand outside a cave in Syria.
Meanwhile Donald Trump says that within his first 30 day in the White House, he will ask the Military to come up with a plan to wipe out ISIS.
- And Hillary vows to spend her first 30 days wiping out the rest of her emails.
Starbucks CEO Howard Shultz announced that he's endorsing Hillary Clinton for President...and will be donating do her campaign.
- In other words, your Grande Half-Caf Pumpkin Spice Latte is now gonna cost you about ten bucks.
Tiger Woods announced that he expects to return to full-time golf in early November.
- I guess he's tired of just puttering around the house.
Apple unveiled the new iPhone 7 that comes with TWO high resolution cameras.
- The phone is also known as the iAnthonyWeiner.
A Rasmussen poll shows that only 28% of Americans believe the U.S. is headed in the right direction.
- Apparently 28% of Americans don't have TV's or internet access.
A 43 year old Oklahoma woman is facing prison after legally marrying her 25 year old Daughter.
- I know a lot of Mom's get swept up in planning their daughter's weddings... but they don't usually make themselves the Groom.
- It was like a fairytale... "Something Old, Something New, Something Borrowed...And Someone Who Gave Birth to You".
Kanye West unveiled his new "Yeazy Season 4 " clothing line during a live-streaming fashion show.
- And if you happened to watch the show, I'm gonna have to ask you to "Unlike" me on Facebook.
Libertarian presidential candidate Gary Johnson appeared on MSNBC this morning was asked what he would do about Aleppo - the Syrian city at the heart of that countries civil war. He asked "What's Aleppo?"
- In his defense, his supporters think "A-leppo" is slang for someone with leprosy.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!