Delta Airlines has begun very limited flight service after an overnight computer crash caused them to cancel all flights worldwide.
- However, Donald Trump, who is in Detroit today for a major economic speech has offered to fly anyone out on Trump Air... in exchange for a vote.
Hillary Clinton accidentally referred to The Donald as her "husband" during a rally over the weekend.
- It's easy to confuse two old guys who have a thing for younger women.
Leonardo DiCaprio is being mocked online for a series of photos that fans say show him sporting an overweight "Dad Bod".
- Hey... it's hard to eat healthy when you spend all your time flying around the world on a gas-guzzling private jet to give speeches on Global Warming.
- Apparently somebody hit the Midnight Buffet pretty hard before the Titanic hit that iceberg.
A new study has determined which state has the Worst Drivers in the country...and the winner is: Florida.
- To celebrate being #1, Floridians will drive around today with their left turn signal on. Just like every other day.
The Playboy Mansion is back on the market after a $110 million deal fell apart.
- Apparently the Home Inspector said the place was overrun by Rabbits.
- And Hugh Hefner is no longer up to Code.
- On a happy note... there were dozens of viruses in the Mansion, but no Zika!
An elderly woman in Alaska took her deceased 78 year old husband on a days long road trip - he was in a casket in the back of her pick up truck.
- She says she just wanted him to finally understand how easy it is to get around when you actually stop and ask for directions.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!