Today is Cinco de Mayo... The Mexican version of St. Patrick's Day!
A CNN poll found that Hillary Clinton leads Donald Trump by 13 points going into the general election. Speaking of Hillary... a new film called "Clinton Cash" will tell the story of how foreign governments gained favors by donating to the Clinton Foundation.
- If they wanted a favor from Hillary they sent a check for $100,000. And if they wanted a favor from Bill, they sent $100,000 in singles.
The North Carolina legislature continues to fight over the controversial law that bans transgender people from using whatever restroom they want.
- You can find out more about this story...just watch the hit TV show "Game of Thrones".
President Obama spoke in Flint yesterday and to prove it was safe, drank a glass of filtered local tap water.
- Before taking a sip, he called in his official water taster...a guy named Joe Biden.
A new report says ISIS is using rap songs to recruit fighters.
- You can download their playlist on iTerrorist.
- Wouldn't it be more effective to use rap songs to actually terrorize people?
"Desert Trip" aka "Coachella" the classic rock concert set for next October has confirmed appearances by Paul McCartney, the Rolling Stones, Bob Dylan, Neil Young and The Who.
- The performers are so old that when Roger Daltry sings "Who are you?" he'll actually mean it.
- The classic hits will include: "Limpin' Jack Flash", "I'm Seriously Knockin' On Heaven's Door" and in an ode to Prostate problems, the whole group will finish the concert with "Let It Pee".
- The guys haven't changed a bit...except now they smoke Medical Marijuana.
Kanye West reportedly fired one of his security guards for talking to Kim Kardashian before the Met Gala in NYC.
- He's really got Kim's back... Which is no small task.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!