A State of Education study found that the average 4 year old can swipe a phone, but can't carry on a conversation because their parents spend so much time on their smartphones.
- Hey...it's better than China where the average 4 year old doesn't just know how to swipe a phone, they know how to make 'em.
Hillary Clinton says that she will not resort to name calling in the General Election.
- Those names are: Paula, Gennifer, Kathleen, Monica...
Facebook is under fire for allegations that it intentionally kept positive posts about conservative candidates and issues from users Newsfeeds.
- Unless, of course, it was a video about a cute conservative cat.
North Carolina is suing the Department of Justice over the transgender bathroom law that requires people to be allowed to use the bathroom of the gender their "feeling" not the gender on their birth certificate.
- To put the law in simpler terms: If a guy named "John" suddenly feels like he is really a "Jane" he can go to "the John" in what will now be known as "The Jane". Got it? Me either.
A North Korean Military General who was reported to have been executed by Kim Jong Un is alive and well.
- Or he was when I typed this story.
A 72 year old woman in India gave birth to her first child yesterday.
- Her husband says the baby has his nose and his wife's diapers.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!