Seems Heaven has decided it needs more royalty. Last month it was a Duke (Patty) and last week it was a Prince.
- Since these things usually happen in threes, Prince Charles
is thinking a Queen might be the best way to round out the trio.
- Someone should tell Larry King he might want to get his affairs in order.
A U.S. firm is looking for ways to bring brain-dead people back to life.
- No matter how much science is involved, it still doesn't work until
you bring in a magician to wave a magic wand and say the magic
words: Abra Cadaver.
Pope Francis gave a special Mass on Sunday just for teenagers.
- To get their interest he said he'd be reading from Genesis, Leviticus, & Text-adus.
- And when the Pontiff said "OMG!" he really meant it.
A Chinese Tech Billionaire is mocking Apple for being out-of-date.
- He came to that conclusion after interviewing hundreds of Chinese Kindergarteners who build the iPhone.
A new report says Hillary Clinton hasn't ruled out Elizabeth Warren as her running mate.
- This isn't so much a News Flash as it is a Hot Flash.
Insiders at "Live! With Kelly & Michael" say that the hosts on-air friendship was an act and that Kelly and Michael couldn't stand each other.
- If they want someone who gets along with everyone, they should hire Rosie O'Donnell.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!