The hottest new spot in Siberia is "The Putin Cafe"... a coffee shop dedicated to Vladimir Putin, which features President Obama's face on the toilet paper.
- The Obama administration sent an email telling an elated Putin to wipe the smile off his face.
RIP... Paul Carey... who worked with Ernie Harwell in the Tiger broadcast booth for many years has died at the age of 88.
A Republican National Committee member said this morning on TV that Donald Trump doesn't need 1237 delegate votes to win the nomination...he just needs 1100.
- If this is really true, "Lyin' Ted" will become "Cryin' Ted".
A British study found that LSD frees the brain to become more like the mind of a baby.
- The study also found that PMS frees the mind to become more like that of a serial killer. (Just kidding ladies! I have SIX daughters!)
A new dating app called "Happy Couple" allows couples to deepen their relationships by taking digital quizzes on their smartphones.
- Didn't they used to call this "sexting"?
Starbucks has apologized for a Barista who wrote "Diabetes Here I Come" on a Florida man's Grande White Chocolate Mocha.
- But they still haven't apologized for charging everyone eight bucks for coffee.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow!