Bernie Sanders is going to the Vatican to meet with the Pope this week.
- The Pope was originally going to go to Sander's house for the meeting, but he realized a "Weekend at Bernie's" might confuse voters as to whether Bernie is still alive.
A study by the Mayo Clinic found that 97% of Americans live an unhealthy lifestyle.
- The other 3% have a shake for breakfast, a shake for lunch, and a sensible dinner!
Over 20 million people tuned in to watch The Masters final yesterday which saw Englishman Danny Willett in the Green Jacket. Last year's winner Jordan Spieth, who at one point had a five shot lead, ended up tying for second.
- He faded faster than Donald Trump in Wisconsin.
Three shipwrecked sailors were rescued from a desert island in the Pacific Ocean after using palm leases to spell the word "HELP".
- They originally spelled out "SOS" but the rescue plane pilot thought it was just an add for a new Apple Operating System.
Hugh Hefner's younger brother Keith Hefner has died at the age of 87.
- The younger Hefner was an educated man with a Masters from U of M, a PhD from Stanford and an STD from one of Hugh's old girlfriends.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!