Today, March 31st marks the 88th Birthday of Gordie Howe... The Greatest of them all!
An attorney for the D.C. Madam says he has phone records that could upend the Presidential race.
- Bernie Sanders is off the hook. The last time he hired a hooker, Miss Kitty fixed him up with a girl from the Long Branch Saloon.
A Minnesota company has invented a .38 caliber pistol that folds up to look like a smartphone.
- This gives new meaning to "Shoot me a text" and "I'll just fire off an email".
A video has gone viral of a 78 year old Ilinois grandma dead-lifting 225 pounds.
- She says it's no big deal... she's been carrying 250 pounds of dead weight ever since her grandson flunked out of community college.
A man in China recently used over 3,000 Rubik's cubes to create a mural to propose to his girlfriend.
- She didn't get it at first... in fact her boyfriend said she looked puzzled.
Susan Sarandon caused an uproar in Hollywood when she told an interviewer that she's unsure if she'd vote for Hillary or The Donald.
- Btw... Look for Susan at theaters this summers. She'll be working the concession stand.
A new biography claims that Dustin Hoffman once slapped Meryl Streep on the set of "Kramer Vs. Kramer" to get her angry.
- Truth be told, he slapped her because she wouldn't stop talking in a Czechoslovakian accent.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!