RIP... Actress Patty Duke has died of sepsis at the age of 69.
The FBI has dropped it's suit against Apple after an unnamed 3rd party managed to break into the San Bernadino terrorists iPhone.
- The press tried to reach the genius who unlocked it for a comment, but he was at recess on the playground.
Donald Trump's campaign manager has been charged with assaulting a female reporter at a Florida rally by squeezing her arm.
- Trump says his manager would never do that... because the woman was ugly.
A new study suggests that a person's posture can affect their success in online dating.
- So when you're going through those 20 year old photos of yourself to use as your profile pic, make sure you find one where you're standing up straight.
Florida Governor Rick Scott is calling on Yale University to leave Connecticut and move to Florida.
- Just what Florida needs...more Seniors.
Facebook founder Mark Zuckerberg says that the only way to fight ISIS is by "creating a world where everyone feels cared for and loved".
- Sounds like a plan!
- So I guess we're supposed to "Hug a Terrorist". I nominate Zuckerberg to go first.
A radio host in Florida is suing William Shatner for $170 million for denying that he is Captain Kirk's illegitimate son.
- Shatner says the man is just trying to Kling-on to his fortune.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!