The owners of a Scottish animal shelter are trying find a suitable home for a Giant Bunny named Atlas.
- Meanwhile Bunnies at the Playboy Mansion are looking for a Nursing Home for Hugh Hefner.
Bernie Sanders trounced Hillary Clinton in New Hampshire with 60% of the vote to her 38%.
- Pundits credit Sanders win to his promise of "free college for young people" and "free Early Bird Dinners" for voters his age.
Trump won on the Republican side with 35% of the vote...but his supporters were blatantly insulted by the NY Daily News whose cover called the victory the "Dawn of the Brain Dead" and Trump voters "Zombies".
- Usually Trump is the one hurling those kind of insults.
North Korea has executed it's Army Chief of Staff.
- Apparently they use their military leaders when they need someone for Target Practice.
Three plus-size models will appear in the Sports Illustrated Swimsuit Issue next week.
- They're just like the regular swimsuit models except that in addition to liking puffy clouds and world peace, they also like food.
- Of course by Sports Illustrated standards, "Plus Size" is anything above a size 4.
O.J. Simpson's White Bronco has been found in a California garage.
- Meanwhile, another famous white Bronco named Peyton Manning is sitting at home admiring his new Super Bowl Ring.
Don't forget... The Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is coming up in two weeks, on Friday the 26th, live on 760 am WJR from 6am to 10pm. This is the ONLY fundraiser for this critical program that feeds and shelters almost 5000 people every day, 365 days a year. Gail and I are donating $30,000 and are asking you to contribute whatever you can so we can get a match and turn that $30,000 into $60,000! You can make your donation right now by texting the word "Purtan" to 41444 on your smartphone. It's fast, easy and so appreciated! Thank you!
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday.