Leo Di Caprio held a secret meeting with The Donald at Trump Tower yesterday to explain how "Going Green" could help create jobs.
- Leo's so obsessed with Climate Change, a lot of people are starting to admit they wish he'd really gone down on the Titanic.
Donald Trump was voted "Man of the Year" by Time Magazine, but the Prime Minister of India won the reader's online vote.
- Hillary could have taken the popular vote if only she's spent more time in the battleground areas of Calcutta and Mumbai.
Hillary will throw a Holiday themed party at the Plaza in NYC on December 15th for all of her Millionaire donors.
- Tickets to the party are pricey... but include a FREE speech by Hillary!
For the first time since 2000, the average life span for an American has gone down.
- But researchers admit the data was affected by people who were offed by their relatives during Thanksgiving dinner because of their political views.
The Iranian Government has opened a new theme park for "Revolutionary Children" featuring checkpoints, AK-47's and full Military Gear for the kids.
- Makes "Mr. Toad's Wild Ride" seem kind of tame.
Giraffes have been put on the world's "Endangered Species Watch List".
- Apparently they're doing a lot of "necking" but are never getting to the "reproducing" part.
A study by Rover.com found that the growing trend is for dog owners to give their pooches human names.
- If only celebrities would catch on to this trend with their kids.
A University of Michigan study revealed that parents spend an average of 9 hours and 22 minutes everyday using media and technology.
- It would have been longer, but they had to take a break to yell at their kids to stop playing with their phones and go play outside.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!