Hard to believe...but Thanksgiving is this Thursday! And a new survey shows that the two things Americans are most Thankful for are "Family" and "Friends".
- At least the ones who voted the same way they did.
Vice President-Elect Mike Pence was booed while attending the Broadway musical "Hamilton", and lectured by the cast at the end of the play.
- It was a cheap shot.... but not the worst "shot" ever taken at a politician at a theater.
Insiders say Melania Trump will not move into the White House, but will continue living in New York.
- She and Hillary have a lot more in common that I thought.
The National Highway Safety Administration says that apps like SnapChat and Pokemon Go are responsible for the biggest spike in traffic accidents in the past 50 years.
- So if you're just plain TEXTING while you're driving... give yourself a pat on the back.
Kanye West said he didn't vote, but if he had, he would have voted for Donald Trump.
- His wife Kim Kardashian didn't vote either, but she's being cheeky about who she she supported. Really cheeky.
Meanwhile, Kanye has reportedly cancelled the rest of his tour after a bizarre outburst over the weekend, meaning he won't be performing at the Palace on December 22nd.
- Great... now Gail and I are going to have to figure out something else to do to celebrate our Anniversary.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!