Tonight we'll have another chance to see the "Supermoon"... where the moon will look bigger and brighter than it has since 1948.
- The term "Supermoon" was coined the first time Kim Kardashian posted a naked selfie of her butt.
A Westchester, New York woman claims she ran into Bill and Hillary Clinton on a hiking trail in the woods on Saturday.
- She said Hillary seemed upbeat... and looked great in her plaid flannel pantsuit.
- Hillary hit the trail to bury some more emails... while Bill just hit on the woman.
Donald Trump was on "60 Minutes" Sunday night, and said that part of The Wall he plans to build on the southern border might be "a fence".
- In big related construction news... Wallside Windows is having a sale!!!
According to a new Facebook survey, 62% of Americans expect the election to make their Thanksgiving dinner more difficult.
- Be honest. Is it really possible for ANYTHING to make Thanksgiving dinner more difficult?
Dozens of colleges around the country have put "Therapy Dogs" on campus and organized "Cry-Ins" for students who can't handle the Election results.
- Parents everywhere are trading their "My Child Is An Honor Student" bumper sticker for one reading "My Child Goes To The University Of Pansy Ass".
Reports have surfaced that The Donald-Elect's ex-wife Ivana Trump wants to be the U.S. Ambassador to the Czech Republic.
- Find out more in the new movie "The First Wives Who Become Ambassadors Club".
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!