A Chicago man attacked a City Bus Driver with a bag of frozen chicken.
- Hillary immediately called for "stricter frozen chicken control" and the Donald tweeted that "the right to bear poultry" is guaranteed by the Second Amendment.
Donald Trump's star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame was vandalized by someone using a sledgehammer.
- Even the Donald doesn't blame Hillary saying she's not nearly healthy enough to lift something that heavy.
The latest batch of WikiLeaks show that, during the Primaries, the Clinton campaign considered sending The New York Post a picture of Bernie Sanders lounging around the pool in his bathing suit.
- We can only hope his swim trunks weren't as "Transparent" as the Government he was calling for.
For $179 a year passengers at Metro Airport can now sign up for a program called CLEAR that takes 10 fingerprints, scans your Iris, and takes a high res pic of your face, allowing you to go through security in less than a second.
- The TSA agents are really going to have to speed up their groping time.
Victoria Secret is keeping the venue of their upcoming runway show in Paris a secret, citing fears of a terrorist action.
- There are a lot of guys who'd like some "action" with the models, but they're not terrorists.
A study by the Centers for Disease Control found that 20 million people were diagnosed with their first sexually transmitted disease last year.
- That's right about the time Bill started campaigning for Hillary. Coincidence? Maybe.
Twitter announced that they are cutting 8% of their work force.
- Instead of a pink slip, the employees will get a Tweet saying "Good News! You don't have to participate in this year's "Secret Santa" exchange!" #You'reOuttaHere
Caitlyn Jenner was spotted at a movie premiere wearing a dress almost identical to ones worn by her Kardashian daughters. She paired it with size 13 and 1/2 strappy heels.
- You know what they say... Big Feet... Fake Boobs.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday!