Tonight's the night... The third and final Presidential Debate airs live at 9pm. Both campaigns say their candidates are spending the day "doing what they do to try and relax".
- In other words, Hillary's spending the day deleting emails, while Donald is at the mall looking for women to grope.
Pundits expect Trump and Hillary to incorporate the "Las Vegas Theme" into the debate.
- So look for Trump to call Bill Clinton a Slut Machine and Hillary to say The Donald brings nothing but Crap to the Table.
Reports say that the candidates spouses will break tradition tonight by NOT shaking hands with each other before their better-halves take to the podiums.
- Bottom line: They're trying to keep Bill away from Melania.
According to WikiLeaks, Bill Gates was on Hillary's short list for VP.
- She wanted a person "a heartbeat away from the Presidency who knows how to wipe-clean a hard drive".
Khloe Kardashian's new demin line is in stores today.
- And in an effort to make you feel like her sister Kim, the jeans are priced high, so if you buy a pair you'll feel like you were robbed.
NFL owners are baffled by a huge drop in ratings for pro-football games on TV this season.
- In an effort to get more viewers, they're renaming Sunday's broadcast of the Lions vs. the Redskins, "Game of Throws".
According to a new study, brushing your teeth thoroughly to remove plaque could help prevent heart attacks and strokes as much as statin drugs do.
- And the BEST way to avoid a heart attack is to brush your teeth and NOT watch tonight's debate.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!