Taylor Swift and Mick Jagger sang a duet of "I Can't Get No Satisfaction" at her concert over the weekend.
- It was weird, but still not as weird as what Aretha did in front of the Pope.
Hillary Clinton's Campaign is holding a contest in which the winner gets to have dinner with Hillary.
- Just email in your entry... and it'll never be seen again.
New York prison worker Joyce Mitchell was sentenced to 7 years for helping those two inmates escape.
- She asked her husband to bring her some power tools on visiting day.
Fox News Anchor Shephard Smith accidentally credited Leonardo di Caprio with painting the Mona Lisa.
- C'mon! Everyone knows Brian Williams painted the Mona Lisa while under heavy fire from the Italians.
Former Playboy Bunny, Holly Madison says that Hugh Hefner bribed her with $3 million to stay married to him.
- Of course back in the day, Hugh ponied up 3 hundred dollars to get DOLLY Madison to sleep with him.
A study by UC Davis found that 25% of the fish sold in California have plastic in their stomachs.
- And 90% of the female fish have plastic in their breasts.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!