Over 25 Million Americans are expected to watch the second Republican debate on CNN tonight.
- Donald Trump says that 11 million of the viewers are in this country illegally and plans to build a wall around their TV's.
- The debate will be just like a WWE Smackdown... except the blows will be real.
Facebook has announced that it will add a new "Dislike" button.
- So come October, you'll finally be able to tell your friends what you really think about those pictures of their cats dressed in Halloween costumes.
Hillary Clinton told Kanye West that if he wants run for President, he should wear comfortable shoes because there's a lot of walking involved.
- Or in Hillary's case... tap dancing.
- In a related story, Bill Clinton told Kim Kardashian if she wants to be First Lady she should wear stilettos...because he likes them.
Next week, Taco Bells in Chicago and San Francisco will begin serving alcohol.
- Up until now, the only alcohol at Taco Bell has been INSIDE the customers who show up at 2am for a double order of Nachos Bell Grande.
Two men in China attempted to sell their kidneys on the black market so they could buy new iPhones.
- Thinking of doing something stupid? Apparently you don't need an App for that.
Disney is making a new Mary Poppins movie that will take place several decades after the original.
- In this one, instead of using an umbrella to fly, Mary uses a cane to walk.
- And she sings, "A Spoonful of Sugar Helps The Metamucil Go Down".
Gary Richrath, a former guitarist for REO Speedwagon, has died at 65.
- I heard it from a friend who, heard it from a friend who, heard from another he'd been under the weather.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!