Joe Biden met with Elizabeth Warren on Saturday to gauge her interest in being his running mate in 2016.
- Their campaign slogan will be “Biden-Warren…Just in Case Hillary’s in the Slammer”.
On Friday, the FDA formally approved the first ever “female Viagra” pill.
- Married men are thrilled to have a cheap alternative to remodeling the kitchen.
A survey by CareerCast.Com found that surgeons have the highest paying jobs.
- And if they have to take a pay cut, it’s very precise and barely leaves a scar.
On his upcoming trip, the Pope says he wants to enter the U.S. by crossing the Mexican border.
- Why not? Everyone else is.
- Donald Trump says that if elected President, he'll perform a real miracle and get people to go the other way.
A New Jersey woman says that Frankie Valli had sex with her when he was an adult and she was just 16.
- He’s lucky… She kneed him in the groin and permanently changed him from a baritone to a soprano.
- To his credit, she says he did keep insisting “I…Love…You…Baaaabbbby!”
An Ashley Madison spokesperson assured users that there are no other breaches on their servers.
- There aren't very many “britches” on their clients either.
- A new site has been launched that guarantees complete security. Just go to ClintonAndCosby.com.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!