Women across America are celebrating the FDA's approval of the so-called "Pink Viagra" - the first ever drug to improve women's sex drive.
- Unless you count the illegal stuff that Bill Cosby likes to put in women's drinks.
The IT company that maintained Hillary Clinton's private email server operated out of a loft apartment and kept the server in a bathroom closet.
- Which makes perfect sense to me... It's so much easier to scrub a hard drive clean when it's right near the bathtub.
The winner of the World Yo-Yo Contest held in Japan this week is none other than 20-year old Jake Elliot from Milford.
- We tried to reach Jake for a comment but his Dad said he was busy Walking the Dog.
- His Dad added that he and Yo-Yo's Ma were very proud.
Hackers broke into the Ashley Madison dating site for married people looking to have an affair and posted personal information about tens of thousands of "clients" including names and sexual preferences.
- Women haven't torn through anything this fast since "Fifty Shades of Grey".
- Bill Clinton is hoping that nobody will pick up on his username "Former-Commander-in-Briefs".
Yvonne Craig, who played Batgirl on the Batman TV series, has died suddenly at the age of 78.
- It happened so fast, Commissioner Gordon didn't even have time to flash the Bat Signal.
- Her eulogy was going to be delivered by The Joker, but The Penguin looks so much better in a tux.
A new report says that American marijuana businesses are are having a hard time finding workers.
- Apparently, when the workers go out for their "smoke break" they end up wandering off to find a party-size bag of Doritos.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with an all new Podcast!