The Red Wings face the Tampa Bay Lightning in Game 7 of their series tonight in Tampa. A win will send them to the next round of the play offs... but it's going to be extra-challenging. The Wings will be without "go-to-guy" Niklas Kronwell, who was suspended for one game for "launching into a hit" against a Lightning forward. Game time: 7:30pm. GO WINGS!
A hot new trend in Japan called "Silver Porn" features "Adult Film Actresses" over the age of 65.
- Among the most popular films: "Debbie Has No Recollection of Doing Dallas" & "Deep Vein Thrombosis".
Justin Bieber is being criticized for crashing a high school prom in California last Saturday night.
- The news is just coming out now because everyone thought he was just an awkward girl that no one would dance with.
Apple has confirmed that wrist tattoos can cause the Apple Watch to malfunction, keeping tattooed wearers from using some apps and even making calls.
- So your Tattoo may say "I Heart Mom"...but you can't call her to let her know.
Prince William and Kate Middleton sent pastries and coffee to fans waiting outside St. Mary's Hospital for the birth of their Royal baby.
- So when Push comes to Shove, the Royals really do care about the commoners!
Two graduate students from Ohio have invented a device that can determine if motorists have used marijuana.
- The technical name for it is: "A Bag Of Doritos".
New York City's Yellow Taxi's are installing a panic button that a driver can push is he's under attack.
- Taxi Riders are lobbying for a panic button THEY can use when their sense of smell is under attack.
A Pennsylvania woman "relieved herself" on a cops leg while resisting arrest.
- She fled on foot, and the police immediately issued an A-Pee-B.
- Her lawyer plans to to with the "Over Active Bladder Defense".
Have a great day, GO WINGS, and I'll see you back here Thursday!