It's Earth Day! And it also happens to be the Birthday of my wonderful daughter, JoAnne...number 4 of 6!
- I don't know who to hug first...JoAnne or a Tree!
Dennis Hoff, the owner of the Nevada Bunny Ranch, has launched a Political Action Committee called "Hookers for Hillary".
- Just to be fair, he's also formed a "Get-Some-Action Committee" called "Bunnies For Bill".
A female student at the University of Alabama has left the US to join ISIS.
- Think of it as an "Arab Spring Break".
- Apparently the back-stabbing at her sorority just wasn't violent enough.
Google is going to use weather balloons to bring WiFi to underdeveloped nations.
- Too bad no one living in those places has a cell phone or laptop.
A new trend called the Kylie Jenner Challenge dares girls to suck on an empty jar until their lips blow up and look as puffy as hers.
- Her stepmom, Bruce Jenner, says it's saved him hundreds on collagen lip injections!
TMZ is reporting that Miley Cyrus and Arnold Schwarzenegger's son Patrick have broken up.
- Patrick has already moved on and is dating the family maid's daughter.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!