Twitter announced that it will now allow users to send direct messages to people who aren't following them.
- And if you have any idea what that means, please email me. Or better yet... send me a postcard.
Congrats to the Tigers for their 2-1 win over the Yankess...upping their 1st place record to 11-2! And Good Luck to the Wings as they take on Tampa Bay in Game 3 of the Playoffs tonight at the Joe. Game time: 7pm.
A new book called "Clinton Cash", questions the foreign donations that have been made to Bill and Hillary's family charity.
- "Clinton Cash" is also the term strippers use to describe the singles Bill stuffs in their G-strings.
U.S. Surgeon General Vivek Murthy appeared on Sesame Street and told Elmo to get vaccinated against the measles.
- He also reminded Miss Piggy to drop a few pounds.
The Taliban is condemning ISIS for a series of bombings in Afghanistan.
- I think this takes the "Pot Calling The Kettle Black" thing to a whole new level.
A dress worn by Vivien Leigh in Gone With The Wind was sold at auction for $137,000.
- Ironically, the anonymous buyer plans to take the dress apart and have it made into drapes.
Demi Moore has put her Manhattan Penthouse up for sale for $75 million.
- It comes fully furnished, including Ashton Kutcher's old race car bed and his entire collection of Pokemon cards.
A study by Utrecht University found that you can become happy by smelling the sweat of someone who is happy.
- And they say you'll be SUPER happy if you catch of a whiff of Michael Moore at an All-You-Can-Eat-Buffet.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!