Welcome to the weekend and Podcast #152! This time around Jackie and I sit down at the Purtan Dining Room Table (aka "Podcast Central") and cover topics including:
- The "Purtan's People" reunion at the 28th Annual Salvation Army Bed and Bread Club Radiothon - where we had a great time and raised a GREAT deal of money... a total of $1,397,817 all to feed the hungry here in Metro Detroit. And we reached a milestone of over $31 Million raised in the 28 years of the Radiothon.
- The U of M Frat & Sorority destroying an out of town hotel room to the tune of $500,000. WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?
- Which decade in life do adults change the most dramatically...entering as one person and seemingly leaving as someone completely different?
- A tribute to Soupy Sales... with one of his best jokes from a visit to my radio show.
- And two more of my favorite cuts from the Best of Purtan Volume 6.
So while you're waiting for the weather to warm up... Fire up Podcast #152! (27:24)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday!