The Queen of Soul, Aretha Franklin turns 73 today.
- So hats off to Aretha. SERIOUSLY... Hats OFF!
- Just kidding about the hat... I meant no dis-R-E-S-P-E-C-T.
- At 73, she not only "Says a Little Prayer" but takes Lipitor too.
H.J. Heinz and Kraft Foods Group are merging in a mega-deal that will form the fifth largest food and beverage firm in the world.
- This is great news for your kids who will now have 57 varieties of Mac and Cheese to choose from!
- Personally, I can't wait for the new "Macaroni & Ketchup".
Radaronline is reporting that Bruce Jenner will appear on next fall's season of Dancing With The Stars after completing his transgender surgery to become a woman.
- What better place to show off his new Cha-Cha's???
A Huffington Post poll found that 13% of Americans have been in an "open" relationship.
- And a full 2% of them actually told their spouses about it.
The White House has designated former Facebook engineer David Redcorn as its new Director of Information Technology.
- So look for a lot more Kale recipes from Michelle Obama showing up in your Facebook newsfeed!
Telemundo is running a Spanish version of the miniseries "The Bible" starting at 8pm tonight.
- It's pretty much the same as the original, except at The Last Supper they serve Chimichangas and refried beans.
Legendary rocker David Crosby accidentally hit a jogger with his car on a California highway.
- The most amazing part of the story is that police DON'T think drugs or alcohol were involved.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!