Welcome to the first weekend of Spring and Podcast #153! In my latest "Podisode", Jackie (daughter #2) and I welcome special guest Jessica (daughter #5) to the Purtan dining room table. Topics include:
- The NCAA "Big Dance" & Michigan State.
- "Common Courtesy Day".
- Are parents really responsible for their kids being narcissistic when they grow up? Plus ways to prevent that from happening.
- Some great songs written by Jimmy Webb.
- The Schmenge Brothers on SCTV and the new CBC series "Schitt's Creek" with Eugene Levy and Catherine O'Hara.
- Great movies like "Best in Show" and "Waiting for Guffman".
- Bad songs like "Midnight at the Oasis", "Loving You" and "Surfin' Bird".
- Free Cone Day at DQ.
- And Starbucks' new campaign to get their baristas to talk to customers about race relations while making their coffee. (You can't make this stuff up!)
So celebrate the change of seasons by "Springing" into Podcast #153! (33:49)
Have a great weekend and I'll see you back here Monday with my regular blog!