We're not the only ones freezing... Temperatures are expected to reach record-breaking lows all around the country today.
- It feels like this winter will never end... Kind of like the Oscars last night.
Speaking of the Oscars... there were some memorable moments including Lady Gaga singing a medley from "The Sound of Music" while wearing a poofy floor length gown, and host Neil Patrick Harris parading on stage in nothing but his tighty whities.
- Usually it's the other way around.
Three teenage girls who were straight A students have left the UK to join ISIS.
- Proving once again that just because you're "Book Smart" doesn't mean you're not an idiot.
- They promised to bring some ISIS guys home in time for the "Daddy-Daughter-Terrorist Dance".
A Cornish village is being asked to rename it's seaside hiking trail which is named "Hitler's Walk".
- From now on, it will be known as "Mussolini's March".
A computer glitch caused a Colorado movie theater to show 50 Shades of Grey to an audience there to see SpongeBob.
- The older kids said it was WAY better than the Sex Education video they saw at school.
- Should be interesting when the kids' teachers ask them if they did anything special this weekend.
Two prize Poodles went missing for four hours at JFK International Airport.
- They were found by a Golden Retriever.
The 28th Annual Salvation Army Bed & Bread Club Radiothon is THIS FRIDAY, February 27, and will be broadcast live from the Emagine Theater in Royal Oak from 6am to 10pm on 760 WJR. I will be manning the 7pm to 10pm slot - along with Jackie, Big Al, Tim Allen, Kathleen Madigan, Thom Sharp and "The Walking Man" James Robertson! The Bed & Bread Program feeds more than 5000 men, women and children every day - 365 days a year - and shelters more than 600 people a night. A donation of just $10 a month ($120/yr) feeds one person for AN ENTIRE YEAR. $20 a month ($240/yr) feeds two people for AN ENTIRE YEAR. And for many...the hot meal served off the Bed & Bread truck is the only food they'll get that day. I urge you to contribute whatever you can to this all important program! You can even donate now by calling 248-528-0760 or go to wjr.com. I hope you'll tune in on 760 WJR and make a donation. The Bed & Bread program truly is the gift that keeps on giving...365 days a year.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!