Today is "Worldwide Howl at the Moon Day".
- It all started the first time Kanye West saw Kim Kardashian take her pants off.
The Lions lost again yesterday bringing their record to 1-6.
- "The Team That Never Fails To Disappoint".
Donald Trump told a Florida crowd that "America will go to Hell" if Hillary Clinton is elected President.
- And millions of illegal immigrants "will go to Mexico" if HE's elected President.
The Secret Service suspended two agents who fell asleep on duty early last week.
- They got tired waiting for Joe Biden to make up his mind.
The iPod turns 14 this week.
- So if your iPod "sleeps" all the time and refuses to do what you want, it's because it's a teenager now.
Bill Cosby was seen walking the streets of New York City on Saturday.
- He went to a broadway show. Apparently he had nothing to do since he'd run out of pills.
A study by U of M found that cheese is just as addictive as drugs.
- Finally...an answer to my Cheetos addiction.
A Price Is Right model stumbled and fell during a showcase segment.
- She got right back up, and in the spirit of Bob Barker, had her pets spayed and neutered immediately after the show.
The Steve Jobs Biopic earned just $2.4 million in its first day of nationwide release.
- Apple refers to it as the iFail.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!