Playboy Magazine announced that they will stop featuring nude photos starting next March.
- Wait? Playboy has nude photos? I guess I was too busy reading the articles.
President Obama told 60 Minutes that he believes he'd win a third term if he could run again.
- In fact he's got a new campaign slogan "Hope & Change The Constitution".
Bill Clinton is in Las Vegas but will not be in the audience as Hillary takes on her opponents tonight in the first Democrat debate.
- No word on what Bill will be doing, but I'm sure it will take "What Happens In Vegas, Stays In Vegas" to a whole new level.
Aerosmith is demanding that Donald Trump stop using their song "Dream On" at his rallies.
- And if you think The Donald is going to agree, you can Dream On.
A report by the Economist named England as the best place to die with dignity.
- The place to die with the least dignity is on stage at the Airport Ramada.
Over 500 Southwest flights were delayed Monday because of a computer glitch.
- So basically people just had to wait longer to find out their luggage was missing.
A Maryland man was arrested after he robbed a convenience store and tried to use an Uber taxi as his getaway car.
- He HAD to rob the store or he never would have been able to afford Uber.
Former porn star Candida Royalle has died at the age of 64.
- The cemetery will give her something her movies never did...A plot.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!