Billboard Magazine announced that they're naming Lady Gaga as their "Woman of the Year".
- I would have gone with Caitlyn Jenner... I mean she's got the whole package. Literally.
The Clinton campaign revealed that Hillary has raised $28 million in the last 3 months.
- Put another way, she gave 4 speeches.
Meanwhile CNN is reporting that Joe Biden acted "very presidential" at the UN Conference.
- Which basically means he didn't use his notepad to doodle "Kim Jong Un Is A Meanie" like he usually does.
A new App called "Peeple" will allow users to rate friends, co-workers and even romantic partners on a scale of one to five stars...then post it for all the world to see.
- They should just call it "Bill Cosby's Worst Nightmare".
- This is going to take the expression "Everyone's a critic" to a whole new level.
"Duck Dynasty" star Phil Robertson has endorsed Donald Trump for President.
- If Trump can just get Honey Boo Boo to say she likes him, he'll have a lock on the all important "Moonshine & Shotgun" vote.
A new Yahoo survey found that teenagers in Montana have higher thoughts of harming themselves.
- In a related story, teenagers in Colorado have higher thoughts in general.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Friday with an all new Podcast!