President Obama will be in town today after warning yesterday that Gas Prices aren't going to stay low for long.
- In other words, "If you like the price you're currently paying at the pump, you CAN'T keep the price you're currently paying at the pump".
Twitter went down for 90 minutes yesterday.
- And a panicked nation had to wait a nail-biting hour and a half for for Miley Cyrus to post her latest topless selfie.
CNBC says they will no longer use the Neilsen Rating System to measure it's daily audience.
- Instead they'll just call each of their 8 viewers every day and ask if they're watching.
Nicholas Sparks, the author of "The Notebook" and his wife of 25 years are getting divorced.
- Apparently she found his "Little Black Notebook".
The 114th Congress was officially sworn in yesterday, with a record setting 104 female members.
- There haven't been that many skirts in Washington since J. Edgar Hoover was in charge of the FBI.
The chief executioner for ISIS was found beheaded in Syria. He was allegedly caught with a cigarette in his mouth which ISIS considers an offense, punishable by death.
- More evidence that smoking cigarettes can kill you.
South Korea's defense minister says that North Korea has the ability to miniaturize a nuclear bomb.
- This must be the same technology they used to miniaturize Kim Jong Un.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!