Scherzer has signed a 7 year contract with the Washington National's for $180 million. Cha Ching!
It's MLK Day... the day we honor a great man and orator who led and promoted PEACEFUL protests to effect much needed change.
A passing car fired shots at Joe Biden's Delaware home while he was out to dinner with his wife.
- Luckily the shooter didn't realize that the Vice President doesn't lock his front door either.
A female broker at a top Wall Street firm is giving up banking to join the porn industry.
- Instead of a lateral move...it's more of a "horizontal move".
Jane Fonda admitted that her visit to Vietnam during the war was a "huge mistake".
- It only took her 43 years...I'm sure Vietnam Vets will be rushing to send her "Tank You" notes.
A gym teacher in Queens, NY pleaded guilty to having sex with two of her male students and received 10 years probation.
- The boys were all smiles until they found out she gave one a "B" and the other one a "C-".
A Costa Rican woman has been stealing flat screen TVs by putting them under her dress and walking out of stores.
- Police describer her as about 60" tall with an incredibly flat chest.
A British man was arrested for having sex with a mailbox.
- I guess he took that whole "putting the flag up" thing pretty seriously.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday!