Autumn arrived at 10:29 last night making today the first official day of Fall.
- As opposed to September 1st through the 22nd which were "Unofficial Fall".
- I refuse to let go of Summer yet...I'm just switching to my thermal sandals and fur-lined shorts.
Yesterday the Obama administration announced that in response to a former US Soldier jumping the fence and making his way into the White House with a knife last week, they will now keep the front door locked.
- They'll also put an "ADT" sign on the front lawn and install one of those fake "Barking Dog" motion sensors.
- Don't tell anyone...but they're going to leave a key under the doormat in case the President leaves his in his Golf Bag.
- Good to see they've finally got this whole "National Security" thing nailed down.
A study by the University of Sydney found that, like humans, there are optimistic and pessimistic dogs.
- But all dogs are "Piss-i-mistic" when it comes to your living room carpet.
Starbucks is testing a beer-flavored coffee which is meant to taste like a Guinness.
- They're trying to capture the all important "Beer & Scones" market.
- To counter the move, Budweiser is introducing a beer that tastes like coffee. It's called "French Roast Light".
Santa Monica, California announced plans to host the world's first "Vegan Octoberfest".
- There isn't enough beer in the world to wash down a Bratwurst made out of Chick Peas.
University of Michigan football coach Brady Hoke says he's not worried about getting fired despite the team's poor start.
- It's that kind of positive thinking that has landed the Wolverines where they are today.
- Why do I feel an "I'm retiring to spend more time with my family" speech coming on?
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Wednesday!