Scotland is voting today on whether or not to secede from the U.K. which they joined back in 1707.
- The Scots won't use paper ballots...they'll just vote "up or down" by raising their kilts.
- Brings back memories of all those Hanging Chads...
ISIS terrorists released a trailer for a propaganda movie called "Flames of War".
- There are now more ISIS videos on the internet than "Ice Bucket Challenges" and "Cute Cat Clips" combined.
- If the trailer works as they hope, the movie will Bomb.
The MacArthur Foundation revealed its annual list of "Genius Grants". Winners will receive $500,000 a piece.
- Congratulations to Kim Kardashian for NOT making the list for the 10th year in a row!
- Ironically, not one guy from the Genius Bar at the Apple Store made the cut either.
A new report says the child vaccination rate in Beverly Hills is lower than it is in the Sudan or in Chad.
- Put another way, "Chicken Pox is the New Black!"
- But Beverly Hills has way more kids named "Sudan" and "Chad".
Health authorities say areas of Syria that are controlled by ISIS have much higher rates of STD's.
- Apparently the jihadists are excited by the 72 Virgins waiting for them in Heaven...but are even MORE EXCITED by the Hookers here on earth.
Apple added a "delete U2 button" so iTunes users can remove the free album that was automatically sent to their libraries.
- I spent the whole morning looking for the button, But I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here tomorrow with a brand new Podcast! (#137)