Big news today... Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have been married for 73 days!!!!! Smashing her old record of 72 days with ex-husband Kris Humphries.
- I mention this for all you nay-sayers out there.
- Kim's mom is already planning their one year anniversary party...which will be held at the 6-month mark just in case.
A Gym for dogs opened outside of Washington, D.C.
- They even have a manicurists on staff to do Pet-i-cures.
- The weight room even provides spotters for Spot.
President Obama turns 53 today.
- Lois Lerner sent him a Happy Birthday email...but it inexplicably disappeared.
- Michele is throwing him a party this afternoon complete with a clown! Yup...Joe Biden is on the guest list.
The UK's National Health Service announced plans to fund sperm banks for lesbians.
- Who knew lesbians couldn't use regular sperm banks?
- Next up: A "Savings and Loan-Me-Your-Womb-Bank" for gay guys who want to have a baby.
Yahoo News ran a report that Kelly Ripa and co-host Michael Strahan may be having an affair.
- How come these kind of rumors never surfaced when she was working with Regis?
Detroit isn't the city it once was, but according to Franco-American...we're #1! Their research shows that more Spaghetti-O's are consumed in Detroit than any where else in the country, and more than 50% of those are eaten by adults.
- The adult number was much higher until Kwame got thrown out of town.
- With our luck, the Spaghetti-O's will be recalled due to faulty meatballs.
Have a great day and I'll see you back here Tuesday! And don't forget to check out my latest Podcast (#130) with our special guest star, Jackie's 12-year-old son Charlie! Just click here to listen!