It's apparently a done deal... Insiders say Rosie O'Donnell is headed back to "The View" and will co-host with Whoopi Goldberg.
- They're kinda like "Thelma & Louise"...hopefully with the same ending.
A Detroit man is in custody after exposing himself at a Starbucks in Royal Oak and then fleeing from the cops.
- Luckily, eyewitnesses were able to pick him out of a line up by identifying his Frappachino.
- And they said it was "no Grande".
On this day in 1995, the Grateful Dead played their last concert at Chicago's Soldier Field.
- This news comes as a shock to fans of the band who are still in the stands waiting for "intermission" to end.
- You don't have to be Dead to be Grateful that the band hasn't performed in almost 30 years.
Last week Joan Rivers walked off the set of a TV interview and now David Letterman turned the tables and walked off the set while he was interviewing Joan on his show.
- An embarrassed Joan managed to keep a straight face. Then again, Joan ALWAYS keeps a straight face.
- Joan went on to give a solo performance about her sex life.
Scientists at MIT are developing a birth control computer chip that can be implanted under the skin.
- In a gift to humanity, the first one will be implanted in the Octomom.
- The chip will also let the NSA know when "the moment is right".
A study by the University of Sheffield found that super massive black holes can belch gas in incredible quantities.
- So forget Global Warming, Earth stands a good chance of being Burped into extinction.
- They say the tricky part is getting the black holes to take Bean-O.
Madonna finally show up for jury duty in New York and was dismissed.
- Attorneys said she couldn't be impartial because she'd slept with the defendant.
- And the Judge.
- And the Bailiff.
- And Have a great day and I'll see you back here Thursday!